Welcome to the Human Function Patient Portal! Below, you’ll find some great information and resources for your visits here.
First Visit/Initial Evaluation
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment in order to fill out any remaining paperwork.
- If you’re comfortable doing so, please wear looser fitting clothing so that our Physical Therapists can evaluate the treated area more accurately.
- Please bring the following items:
- Photo ID
- If you are choosing to use insurance, then please bring a copy of your insurance card(s)
- Doctor referral (if applicable)
- A list of any medications/supplements you are currently using.
- MRI/XRay/Diagnostic Test Results, if applicable.
- What to expect from us:
- First class, patient-centered, service.
- A 60-minute evaluation for your first appointment.
- An idea of your current condition and a comprehensive plan of treatment with us moving forward.
- An extremely supportive and knowledgeable team behind you 100% of the way.
Flexible Scheduling/Follow-Up Visits
- We offer flexible scheduling, so if anything comes up, please call us: 206-734-9033 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will get back to you ASAP.
- Before leaving your first session, we highly advise booking out your course of care with our team. Not only does this guarantee priority appointments for you, it also allows our treatment plan to be most effective.
- Please be aware that a $50 cancellation fee will be applied to all accounts for appointments that are cancelled with less than 24-Hours Notice.
- – New Patient Intake Paperwork – Our paperwork for new patients. Please fill this out prior to your first appointment here. If you cannot fill this out before coming in, please plan on coming in 15 minutes early so that you can fill it out in office.